Friday, October 26, 2012

Apple Park ;)

Can you all believe how amazing the DT projects are this week!!! ;) WOW seriously. All I have for you on this beautiful Friday is a card. I whipped this up in my Silhouette design studio and cut her out. She cuts so beautifully.
 
 
 
 
For more info visit my blog.
Here's a list of What was used:
Cameo- SVG Cutting Files Apple Park
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments- Red Twine. I'm not sure where it is from a friend sent it to me. ;)
Stamps- Wide Eyed Kids
Tools- Big Shot, Dot embossing folder
Paper- Simple Stories Summer Fresh
Adhesive-ATG and dimensionals from 3L adhesive
 
Thank you  all so much for stopping by! Can't wait to see what you create with this cutie pie file.

2 comments:

Creating Anniething said...

Super cute Raven...I love the embossing...I LOVE texture!!

JustYolie said...

Aw! So cute!!!