Wednesday, December 5, 2012


PP-Holiday Tag Set

Card:  I first created a Gate-fold card base with a scalloped circle joined on the right edge.  Than I cut out the circle and Stocking and placed in the scalloped circle.  I placed gem stones in each scallop and placed a ribbon on the edge.

Tags....I joined two scalloped circles together to create a small card/tag for Christmas gift tags.  I than cut out each piece...i.e. reindeer, gingerbread, stocking, tree, snowman and candy cane and place in a cut out circle and adhered to the scalloped circle.  I didn't take pictures of the inside of the tages, but I stamped To and From in a white circle and stamped a snowflake below the sentiment.  The Holiday Tag Set can be purchased at


Thank you for stopping by and visiting with us.  And if you haven't signed up for the newsletter at http://www.svgcuttingfiles.com, please stop by and sign up.  By signing up for the newsletter, you will receive the newsletter with the free file each Friday.  There is great free files there to use in you crafting needs.

1 comment:

Candace Pelfrey said...

These are so cute! I love the candy cane and the stocking! :)