Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sprouting up to say Hello


Hey everyone!  It's Jaymie and today is my DT day here at SVG Cutting Files and I wanted to share a quick little card I made using a NEW file called Kawaii Flowers that is being released tomorrow!

Isn't this flower cute?!  This is from the NEW file Kawaii Flowers from SVG Cutting Files and will be released tomorrow!   
The card base is also from SVG Cutting files and it is called the Oval Card Base

The face is from Peachy Keen's In the Garden Face Assortment set.

Here is close up of the sentiment

The sentiment is off of  Jaded Blossom's Smell the Flowers set  and the grass is from their Spring Dies set, which are NEW this month!  



Well I hope you have enjoyed my treat today, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

GiGi said...

This card just makes me smile! I love how bright and cheery it is! Love it!

Rosie said...

super cute

Kathy Salido said...

Super adorable !!

jessica said...

this is adorable!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

LOVE this sweet card!