Wednesday, July 23, 2014

North Carolina and Georgia Squaredy Cats!

Hello Everyone! It is Crystal and today is my Design Team day for SVG Cutting Files!
Annie & the SVG Design Team have been showcasing the AWESOME new Squaredy Cat files this month and I have 2 new state cats to share with you!
Take a look at North Carolina:
 
Here is a close up:
I used velum on his goggles to make them look more authentic.
For this project I used the following from SVG Cutting Files:
 
and from Jaded Blossom
I also added a touch of twine on the top!
 
And here's  Georgia:
I love this little southern belle! She was fun to make!
I used Jaded Blossom's
Feeling Fruity (out of stock)
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you enjoyed my projects!
~Crystal :)
 


1 comment:

GiGi said...

LOL! These are both wonderful but I really LOVE that NC one with his goggles! SO CUTE!