Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Kawaii Paint Nugget Holders

 
Happy Wednesday! It is Crystal here for my Design Team day!
 
Check out what I made:
 
 
Here is the close up:
 
 
 
 
SVG Cutting Files used are:
I used the platforms for the base and then added the cute files from
Kawaii Painting on the tops!
Two files together made something new! I also used Jaded Blossom's
Mini Tag Dies 2, Dream in Color stamps, Paint Splatter stamps and the Candy Wrap Dies. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 Have a great day!
~Crystal

3 comments:

Blue6366 said...

Oooooh, what cute treat holders. Love, love, love.....

Migdalia said...

oh! Way too cute!! I love the Kawaii images!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*


Kathy Salido said...

These are so adorable, love how colorful they are.