Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy Birthday

Good Morning!!

Trixie here and it's my DT Day.

Today I made a Winter Birthday Card to share with you.

I used the adorable little Penguin from the Penguin Trio file from SVG Cutting Files.

The Classic Label Card Base is also from SVG Cutting Files. It's one of my Favorite!!!!

I used the layer from Jaded Blossom's Goody Bag Die and one of the mini tags from Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped a sentiment on it from So Many Birthdays.


Also added a little bit of Trendy Twine and a button from my stash.

I used paper from Papertrey Ink and DoodleBug Designs "Frosty Friends"


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh I just love this little guy he's so cute and I love all the papers you have chosen
Hugs
Debbie

Creative M said...

Absolutely adorable!! I am a huge penguin fan!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Cindy Dy said...

I love surfing and blogging. Thanks for your blogs, I have now another idea what to do on my own blogs. Keep it up. I'll come back later to read more post from you. Thank you.

Bubble
www.gofastek.com

Silvia Jacinto said...

I love scanning your blog and your dish was very impressive I hope that you will continue to inspire people and always be happy of what your doing. Have a great day. Visit my site too. Thank you.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net