Thursday, August 6, 2015

Tubing Frog

Hi there!! This is Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files
I'm showcasing a new file that will be available in store tomorrow ~ Tubing Frog.


He's just so super cute that I made two different style cards to showcase him!!  First up, I thought using him as a Penny Slider Card would be just adorable and the new stamp set by Jaded Blossom being sneaked today made for the perfect sentiment!
Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Tubing Frog and Penny Card Slide Bases
Jaded Blossom: Encouragement Stamp Set
Paper: Pebbles Inc. ~ Fun in the Sun and Doodlebug Designs
Enamel Dots

Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Tubing Frog and Classic Label Card Base
Paper: Doodlebug Designs and Echo Park Paper ~ I Love Sunshine
Twine

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

6 comments:

Blue6366 said...

Oh my goodness these are both adorable. And the timing is funny because I too just created a card using that same penny slider base. How fun!!

Paula Bee said...

These are too cute! I love that you put one on a slider card!

snappy scrappy said...

These are so darn cute!!!

Migdalia said...

TOO, too cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Beckie Williams said...

Both cards are just too darn cute! Love your slider frog!!

Scrapper69 said...

Sooooo DARN CUTE!!! LOVE it! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations