Monday, January 4, 2016

Sledding Fun Sneak Peek

Hello! Mel from Doxie Mel Designs here with you today I have a sneak peek of a Page Kit that will be available this Friday at SVG Cutting Files. I love their kits as all you need to do is add your photos. I printed my photos out in 3 by 5 so there is more mat showing. My hunky husband looks so cool with his pink sled. :) The mats were embossed with a snowflake pattern. I added two dies, twine, and some gems. The small "snowflake buttons" are from Jaded Blossom's Winter Dies. The small label is also a die from Jaded Blossom.


Here is a close up of the sledding cutie! Her face is a stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps, In the Garden Face Assortment. I used the largest stamp in the set.  Since the girls head is more oval in shape, I space the eye stamps farther apart.  


SVG Cutting Files

Jaded Blossom
snowflake "button" Winter Dies

Pattern Paper by Doodlebug Designs, Frosty Friends
Embossing Folders by Cuttlebug, Mats Snowflake, sled Retro Kitchen 

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

The little girl is just adorable!! Super fun layout!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

This is so darn cute!!! LOVE!

DIANA L. said...

So adorable. great layout!!