Tuesday, October 25, 2016

We are so very Blessed!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! I have some great files to share with you today, all the cuts are from the Cut Club, one from the September Bundle and one from the October Member Bundle.
For my first layout I used SVG Cutting Files the September Bundle for all the cuts.
 
Supplies I Used for my Layout:  
 
So for my second layout I used SVG Cutting Files the October Member Bundle for all the cuts. Hope you like my layout for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Layout: 
 

 
 Cut Club Our Products > Members ClubJune - Family Cut Club
Our Members Cut Club is a PAID Subscription service where members get Discount Bundles 2 months prior to them being release in the store to the general public at full retail price.
Members also receive 1 personalized file per each bundle PLUS a flat 25% discount on EVERYTHING sold on the site.
Membership is limited and registration times are open only certain times of the year.
For More information, please read all about it here  (CLICK HERE)
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)