Friday, February 10, 2017

Crazy About You Kitty

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing this treat box I made using the NEW Tall Tab Lock Box file which will be available in the store today.




I started by cutting out the NEW Tall Tab Lock Box and used some ribbon to close it.
I cut the kitty from the Nibble Kitty file and pop dotted it to the front of the box.
I used a white gel pen to do  all the highlights and stamped the sentiment onto the heart using the Jaded Blossom Heart Wreath stamp set.
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner using the Mini Tag Dies 2, stamped the sentiment from the Heart Wreath, and added heart sprinkles to the sentiment banner and bow.

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
GiGi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the box, super cool!