Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Wishing You A Purrfect Halloween!!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! 
 I have a sneak of new files that will be available on FRIDAY!!!! So with the new cuts
 I made two mini layouts for Halloween... How CUTE are these little guys!!! <3
for the cat and dog cuts and from Jaded Blossom I used Purrfect Halloween for the sentiments, the Rectangle Dies 1 with the Rectangle Dies 2 for the frames, the 
 Halloween Banner Dies for the bone banners, the Banner Dies for the hearts, the
Halloween Dies for the webs and spiders, the Label Shape Dies for the labels and from
 for the sweet faces.
 Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 
 




  Supplies I Used for my Layouts: 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 
 


No comments: