Monday, January 29, 2018

Mini Love Box

Hey SVGCuttingFiles Fans!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here today to give you a little peek of a file that will be in the store this Friday called Rounded Mini Window Box


This is such a cute little box!! It reminds me of a mailbox so after I had it all assembled, I decided to add a little postage stamp to the front. The postage die is from Jaded Blossom. I added a bit of hot pink ribbon and some doodling to finish my project. 


I cut up a small bit of sheet protector to close up the side windows (both sides have windows) and added some pink paper shred and some candies to the inside.. I think it turned out so incredibly cute!!

SVG File:

Jaded Blossom:

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute !!

Beckie Williams said...

This is a file I must own ... what an easy way to make treats for my older girls to give to friends!