Thursday, July 5, 2018

Flamingo Cupcake Cards

Hi everyone! This is Tina from The Scrappin Rabbit blog and I have a couple cards to share using the new Flamingo Cupcake file that will be available in the shop on Friday!


What is more fun than flamingos and cupcakes all in one?! I cut the cupcakes out using glitter card stock for the flamingo and Doodlebug design polka dot paper for the cupcake holder. 


For my first card I used some tropical themed paper from my stash and cut out layers using Jaded Blossom's Card Mat Dies and Rectangle Dies. I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the Hey Cupcake stamps.


The second card I kept simple and stamped the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Tickled Pink stamps. I embellished with some enamel dots. 

Here is what I used:

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments: