Thursday, August 2, 2018

Happy Bee Day

Hi everyone! This is Tina from The Scrappin Rabbit blog and I have a card to share using the NEW Alphabet Card Letter set that will be available to purchase in the shop tomorrow, Friday! I chose to use the letter B card.


The patterned papers are from a DCWV stack and I added a rectangle strip to go along the side. I used the sweet little bee from the Beehive Shaker Card kit. I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Love Stings stamps.


Finally I added some sparkle to the wings :) 

Here is what I used:
SVG cutting Files-  Alphabet Card Letter B(available on Friday!), Beehive Shaker Card
Jaded Blossom-  Love Stings

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤