Friday, November 2, 2018

Oliver!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog. I have a card quickie to share that I made using the Oliver svg cut file set. Adorable! I also used some super cute dies from StampAnniething. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. SVGCuttingFiles-Oliver svg set-PP-5-get it HERE
  2. Stamp Anniething-Chevron dies Hugs die
  3. Jaded Blossom-Meow and Forever
  4. Doodlebug-Kitten Smitten, Floral Grid Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pads
  5. AC-white and black card stock
  6. Spectrum Noir markers-TN8, CR2
  7. Distress Oxide inks-Salty Ocean
  8. SU pacific point marker
  9. Nuvo Crystal Glaze
  10. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Ebony Black
  11. Distress ink-vintage photo
  12. Signo white gel
  13. Versafine Onyx black ink


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤