Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Wool Always Be Friends!!! SVG Cutting Files :)

 

 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! For today I made Two projects
I used Jaded Blossom the new I Heart Ewe for the sentiment on the card, the new
For Ewe for the sentiment on the gift card holder and for the sheep's, the new
Pocket Tag Die for the base of the pocket, the Gift Card Die with the Goody Bag Die for the gift card inside, the Tropical Dies 2 for the small flowers, the Treat Tag Die for the bigger flower, the  Word Bubble Dies for the bubble and the Flag Dies for the banners and from 
SVG Cutting Files I used Chibi Spring Sheep for the SVG cut of the sheep on my card and the face is from Peachy Keen Stamps the set PK-1511 Black Eyed Critters Faces 1-1/8 inch
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)

Supplies I Used for my Card and Gift Card Holder:


Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)

 
 
 


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG! Your card and gift card holder are so adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Beckie Williams said...

I just love the little lambs!!