Monday, April 22, 2019

Hello Sunshine

Hi everyone!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog & I have a bright and cheery card to share with you today.


This card was so super simple to make. I started with a white card base and covered it with some fun striped patterned paper. I used a die from MFT and cut out a white scalloped layer, wrapped some crochet thread along the top and attached it to my card base. I used the Hello Sunshine file from SVG Cutting Files, popped up some of the pieces with foam tape and added some coordinating bling for a little sparkle. Easy peasy but I love how it turned out and can't wait to brighten someone's day with it.


SVG Cutting Files Used:
Hello Sunshine 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the pattern paper and that adorable sun!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️