Friday, May 24, 2019

Happiest Place On Earth Scrapbook Layout


Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a project to share using the Page Sketch 48G cut file.




I started this  scrapbook layout using the Page Sketch 48G cut file and cut it out with my Cameo, sizing it to be an 8 X 8 page.
I used a white gel pen to add the stitching lines on the speech bubble and added the sentiment banner on the photo mat stamped with the Magical Celebrations 2 stamp set.
I stamped and colored the boy in teacup from the Kevin-Teacup stamp set and colored him with Copic markers.
To finish, I gave him  some Mickey ears cut from the Magical Headband Metal Die and added him on pop dots.

If you're interested in these adorable stamps, they can be found at Stamp AnnieThing!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤