Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Love Soccer

Hey Everyone!! Candace here from Candi O. Designs and it's my day over at the SVG Cutting Files Blog. I bought this awesome soccer pattern htv and made a tshirt for my daughter using the Love Soccer file ~ it turned out so cool and she loves it!!  It was fun doing and learning how to layer htv!!  I didn't want the face on the soccer ball, so used the ball from the title Soccer Mom - it was perfect!

Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Love Soccer and Soccer Mom
Siser HTV

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

David said...

azazaza

David said...


read this above post its very greatful for me thanks sharing this post ,great post.
How to Use a Dremel to Cut Glass?

David said...


NICE for giving a chance to share ideas for your comuty i really thanks for that great post.

How to Use a Dremel Tool?

David said...


Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.
How to Carve Wood with a Dremel Tool?

Marilyn said...

Cute!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

bristy123 said...

The information in this article is satisfied me.It is really helpful. Thanks for this kind of article. And the information it is very interesting. the fish finders fisher manfamily camping"