Friday, April 24, 2020

Donut Puppy!!!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog...and I have a super cute shape card...I made this using the Donut Puppy svg and my Silhouette. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used




Recipe:
  1. SVGCutting files-Donut Puppy-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Banner dies, Alphabet dies 2, So many Birthdays 2
  3. AC card stock-Browns, Pink and Black
  4. PTI white card stock
  5. Versafine Onyx black ink
  6. Doodlebug Enamel Sprinkles Mini Rainbow Hearts, Dot Graph Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad
  7. Distress ink-Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso, Vintage Photo
  8. Sakura white gel pen
  9. Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great dayu!
Marilyn❤