Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm All Ears

Happy Monday!! Candace here, and I am soooo excited to share with you todays card and my first post as a SVG Cutting Files designer!! I just LOVE all these cute SVG's and you will too.  

I used the "I'm All Ears" file for my card today. Soo cute!!


I LOVE how my corn turned out! I embossed him using the Tiny Mosaic embossing folder. 

In the background is the new Fancy Topper die from Jaded Blossom which I inked the edge. The sentiment is from Easter Owl.

Additional details on my blog.

Make sure to come back tomorrow because I have ANOTHER card for you!! Yay!
~Candace

3 comments:

Nana said...

To cute. Love the embossing. Very happy card.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Migdalia said...

Too!Too!Cute!!Love it!

Creating Anniething said...

I love kawaii and now I know why... cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!