Thursday, June 20, 2013

Aloha!

Hey everyone, hope you're having a great week!  This is Jaymie here and  I wanted to share a step card I made.  This is my first step card I have ever made and I thought it was a lot of fun! 


Isn't this cute little Hawaii scene fun?  It is from a NEW Luau file that is being released FRIDAY (tomorrow!) by SVG Cutting Files

The "Aloha" sentiment is off of the Jaded Blossom Summer Candies set. The little scalloped shape is from their Candy Charms and Banners Die set.
Step card base is from the Silhouette Store

I hope you enjoyed my fun little card today, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Krystle said...

So cute Jaymie!!! Awesome job for your 1st step card! (:

Melissa said...

Beatitufl card, love the Tropical Luau party! Aloha!!

Melissa said...

*Beautiful :)