Friday, February 28, 2014

Pot Of Gold

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing a card that will be released today. This is such a fun card, it is a treat cup card.



This is a pic of the inside of the card showing how the slider part works to add or remove the candy. 
This is such a fun card to make and I just love the rainbow!
I cut the Pot Of Gold Treat Cup card from SVG Cutting Files and the treat cup itself is from Stampin' Up. I stamped the face on the rainbow using a Peachy Keen Kawaii Face stamp and used a white gel pen to add the stitched line around the pot. 
I cut the sentiment tag using Jaded Blossom's Curly Label Die and stamped the sentiment using Peachy Keen's Kiss Me Leprechaun stamp set. 
To finish, I attached the sentiment tag using pop dots and added some M&M's to the inside of the treat cup. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Larelyn said...

Love this, GiGi! So of course I had to order PK Kawaii Faces and the candy cups - eeeek! Your projects are always so fabulous, I want to recreate them all!
Hugs,
Larelyn

Migdalia said...

Super cute &YUMMY!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*