Friday, April 11, 2014

Sunflower Cindy!!!

 
 
Hello everyone, This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs!!!
I am so EXCITED to be a DT member with the SVG Cutting Files!!!
So here is my first project as a DT member. I made a step card using the
 Center Step Edged Curved Card Base and for the cute girl cut I used Sunflower Cindy,
so fitting right!!! I also used Emma's Floral Sentiments for the great sentiment and I added to the Stitched Square Speech Bubbles, and I also used the Stitched Grass Die. For the face I used
PK-1320 In the Garden Face Assortment from Peachy keen!!!And I added some flower
soft to my sunflowers to add texture to them!!!
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Flower Soft
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
Cindy



8 comments:

Melissa said...

So adorable! Love all the layers on this beautiful card.

Kate said...

This is just way too cute, I absolutely Love it.

jessica said...

Congrats Cindy!!!!
this is so super ADORABLE!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

CONGRATS!!!! Love it Cindy!!!

Migdalia said...

Congrats Cindy!! This is TOTALLY cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Cindy! This is adorable! I can't wait to see more of your creations with these awesome files!
Sherrie K

Kathy Salido said...

Congrats Cindy!! This card is so adorable. I look forward to seeing more wonderful creations from you.

GiGi said...

Super sweet card Cindy! The fun flock on the flower centers is so cool and I love her cute PK face!