Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hello!

Hey everyone! It's Stacie from MadJoe Cards. I am sooo excited to be the guest designer for May here at SVG Cutting files!  Ann's files were some of the first I found when I got into all this cutting machine stuff & they are my go to files! Not only are her files awesome, they go together so easily & always cut great!

Since we have the awesome May the 4th be with you hop tomorrow I am posting a day early! Be sure to join us tomorrow it will be great!

My first project is a simple Hello card.
 I just love this hot air balloon! It is so simple yet it makes a great focal point! The card bases in the store make it so easy & fast to put a card together too!

I used:
Hot Air Balloon & Classic Label Card Base from SVG Cutting Files
Mini Tag Dies, Valentine's Dies & Simple Sayings from Jaded Blossom
My paper is all print & cut from various Digital Scrapbook designs I have collected over the years.

Thanks for taking a look! I will see you all next week!

Stacie Prinzo

2 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful card Stacie! Love the hot air balloon and your fluffy cloud background!

Kate said...

Pretty Card.