Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Squaredy Cats!


Howdy all ya'll!  This is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with another fun Squaredy Cat to share with you today.
I love these new Squaredy Cats, they are so fun and cute!  They are also so easy to put together.  There will be a ton of them coming out this month in the store at SVG Cutting Files, the states and military and some other fun ones.  This one is the state Tennessee, I did that one since I lived in TN for 3 years awhile back and yes I love country music!  The sentiment is from the computer.  The string is Natural Jute String from My Craft Spot.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I'm anxiously waiting for Texas!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

The Cats are cute, probably the closest I can ever be to a cat without sneezing...