Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Cruising By to Say Hi!!!

Hi Everyone, it's Kate with you today.  Unfortunately, this will be my last post for SVG Cutting Files, having a busy scheduled I have decided to Step Down.  I will miss everyone.

 I have this adorable Bike Cut file that I am using that will be available on Friday.
Really love how the colors turned out on this one
I am also using Jaded Blossom's Candy Caddy, Mini Tag Dies 2 and Beep Beep Stamp Set

Don't forget to join our August Challenge

For some Amazing SVG Cutting Files, just go HERE
"LIKE" SVG Cutting Files on Facebook.
"Join" SVG Cutting Files Gallery on Facebook to share your Awesome Creations.
Newsletter Sign Ups
SVG Cutting Files
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah P said...

Oh, I love the little bike. I don't know what I would do with it but I just want it. I will have to think about it.

Christina's Creations said...

Much cuteness! Sad to hear this was your last post; best of luck on your journey! :)