Monday, October 6, 2014

Squarey Monsters - I see Dead Pixels ---

Hi everyone! Annie here from CreatingAnniething!
Today I wanted to introduce you to an amazing new Squarey Monster.....

His name is Pixelpus!

Now here is a little backstory about Pixelpus and what he is all about!

This is the one-of-a-kind creature who eats pixels inside all kinds of digital displays. Your monitor, your smart phone, your tablet even your television — none of these are safe. Pixelpus is currently green, but he can be red or blue too. It really depends on which pixels he’s recently eaten more recently. After all, you are what you eat.

So in keeping with his description, you can see I kept my Pixelpus green..but added him to a red & blue color scheme for when/if he changes his colors!



The Squarey Monster Pixelpus will be available on Friday...
I placed him on the Ornate Label Card Base.

Since Pixelpus eats pixels, I thought this sentiment worked AWESOME with him...
its from the NERD set at Jaded Blossom and I added it to a Candy Charm and Banners Die.

I added some fun embellishing with Doodle Bug Sequins and some cute twine from my stash!

Squarey Monsters is a registered Trademark of Monkey Doodle Dandy --
visit and learn more about the monsters by clicking their logo below!


4 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

He is adorable! and the sentiment is perfect!

Melissa said...

So cool! Love this new line!

Unknown said...

Super cute, great for the Halloween season.

Kate said...

Way too cute