Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Trails To You!!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! I have a new cut to share with you today and it will be available
on Friday in the SVG store!!!
Holy moly today we are showcasing my favorite thing in the world, New CAMPING sets from Jaded Blossom!!!! these sets are so SUPER DUPER FUN. I LOVE CAMPING!!!! I was so excited when I seen these new stamp sets. So I made a treat box with the new Camper Box from
SVG Cutting Files for the cut, I used the new The Great Outdoors for the sentiment on both sides of the camper, the Camping Candies for the images on my chocolates and I also used the Spring Dies for the circles to add the cute images...
I have so much more ideas that I want to make with these sets!!!! THANKS ladies for making this Release AMAZING as always :)
Hope you like my treat for today!!! :)





 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Treat bag:
 The Great Outdoors
 Camping Candies
Camper Box

The Great Outdoors
 Camping Candies
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)

 

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This turned out so COOL!!!! LOVE it! Such a fun idea!!! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

MaryEllen said...

Fantastic

Beckie Williams said...

Had to tell you again just how cute this is!!

Tami B. said...

This is the cutest idea.

Unknown said...

Too cute for words!
-Cher

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute project Cindy! That camper is so darn fun:)
Sherrie K