Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Happy Canada Day!!! :)

 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's also my day to post
over at SVG Cutting Files!!! So I made a card with the New Jaded Blossom Release that
 we are sneak peeking today!!!
So I used the new Scallop Square Dies and Stitched Square Dies for the bottom layers,
 the Supersized Birthday Greetings for the sentiment, the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the banner, and
from SVG Cutting Files  I used the Ornate Card Base -1 for the card base and the New
Canadian Girl cut....I added a  Peachy Keen Stamps face from the set called

PK-1200 The Moodies Face Assortment.... Hope you like all my sneaks for today!!! :)




Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)

 


7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... She is sooooo darn Precious!! What an Adorable Canada Day Card! LOVE it! :) Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Blue6366 said...

Awwww, she's a cutie

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable. What a great card to send to all our Candian relatives!!

Sherri said...

Happy Canada Day!! I was pleasantly surprised to see a Canada Day project today. You did an amazing job on the card!! TFS

Paula Bee said...

What an adorable card!

Paula Bee said...

What an adorable card!

Cher K said...

This is the cutest card ever! What a great must have file!
-Cher