Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Thanks for the lift!!!!


 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! I have a card to share with you today using a brand new cut.
I used the new SVG Cutting Files Chibi Sailor that will be in the store on Friday and from
Jaded Blossom I used the Dimensional Banner Dies to add my sentiment from the set
Up Up and Away and I added a Peachy Keen Stamps face from the set
Hope you like my card with this AWESOME new cut!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Crafter's Choice
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
 
 


4 comments:

Blue6366 said...

Great looking sailor boy. And great card. Love the sentiment.

Beckie Williams said...

wanted to say it again super cute

Migdalia said...

OMG!! He is CUTE! Such a cute sentiment! Totally cute card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Cindy!!!