Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Reindeer Treat

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.   Now even though Thanksgiving is not here yet, you know Christmas is right around the corner!!!  So I have a couple of fun Reindeer Treats to share with you today.  These files will be available in the store this Friday.


May I introduce Mr. & Mrs. Rudolph!!!  Hee! Aren't they cute?  These are the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Reindeer Candy Cane Holder. These are so easy to make and would be fun to mass produce for the kiddos at school or in the neighborhood. The different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink, except for the light brown which was from my scraps.  I also added a little XMas Red ~ Stickles to Rudolph's nose.  What a cutie!

I have one little important tip when putting these together:


To begin, cut out your little treat holder.  Then get your candy canes and some double stick tape.  I took 3 pieces of the double stick tape and wrapped it around the 2 candy canes.


Next, place your candy canes onto the treat holder and press firmly so they stick to the cardstock. Then I used the Glue Glider Pro to add some adhesive to the flap on the right side of the treat box. Then just fold up the treat box at the score lines with the candy canes taped nicely inside.  And finally, add the top layers to decorate and voila...Mr. & Mrs. Rudolph!  Hee!  Too cute!


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed this fun little treat!  Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again soon.

2 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

A SUPER CUTE treat with instructions!! You made my day!! Thank you!!

Sherrie K. said...

How stinken cute are these?! My Grand daughter would love making these...hmm, will have to make that a project next wknd!
Sherrie K