Friday, December 4, 2015

Nerdy Winter!!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann is in the house... and it's my day to post here at the SVG Cutting Files blog and I have some new files today!!! Yippee!!! Today I'm showing off the new Kawaii Nerdy Winter svg set...too cute! Here are just 2 of the images...I'll be showing off the other 2 later. I made 2 quick Christmas cards using these cuties along with Jaded Blossom's dies and stamps.
**Pan down to check out all the products that I used to make these cards and click HERE to check out my post on the Snappy Scraps blog



Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Kawaii Nerdy Winter svg set
  2. Jaded Blossom-Penguin Dress Up, Scallop Slider and Topper, Card Mat Dies, Winter Dies, Fancy Topper, Mini Tags 2
  3. Echo Park-Hello Winter 6" pad
  4. PTI white card stock
  5. Neenah Solar White card stock
  6. CTMH epoxy Bubbles
  7. Cartwrights Moonshine sequins
  8. Versafine Onyx Black ink
  9. Glossy Accents
  10. Wink of Stella clear
  11. Copic RV21
  12. Simon Says Audrey Blue ink
  13. CTMH Outdoor Denim ink
  14. White Signo Uniball pen

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Total cuteness!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sue from Oregon said...

Sure to bring a smile with these crazy creations!!!

Unknown said...

I love the blues! Great color choice! Adorable project - great job :)