Friday, April 22, 2016

Smashing Good Time-NEW LAYOUT SVG SET!!!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here... and it's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog-YAY!!! I have a FAB layout that I made using an amazing new layout file "Smashing Good Time"...get it HERE! I just love the layouts available at the SVG Cutting Files store-they make scrap booking so quick and dummy proof-gotta love it! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out the products that I used to make this lay out and click HERE to see my post over at my blog!




Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Smashing Good Time Layout svg set-HERE!
  2. Jaded Blossom-Halloween Paint Splatters stamp set
  3. Sizzix Texture plate-distress(bricks), Tim Holtz Alterations folder-bricks(title)
  4. CTMH inks-New England Ivy, Garnet, Grey Wool, White Daisy
  5. AC Card stock-white, black, dark rust, grey and greens
  6. Bazzill purple card stock
  7. Zutter Distress it all

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a great layout!

Unknown said...

This is such a great layout!