Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Keep your head up!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  Ever have "one of those days"???  Well hopefully this will make you smile!


I decided to make a fun card to brighten someone's day.  Hee!  I told you it was silly.  But unfortunately, it's also so true isn't it?!?  We've all had days like this, so hopefully it will make someone smile.  The adorable fire hydrant is from the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Silly Fire Hydrants.  The puppy comes from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Puppy Dress Up.  I colored him in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The grass is cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies.  The banner is cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Ticket Book Dies. The sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Dog Gone Awesome.  


Copic Sketch Colors
fur ~ E31, E33, E34 E35, E57 E79
collar ~ R24, R46, R59, C1, C3

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: