Wednesday, September 14, 2016

You've Been Elfed!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And today I have a fun new flip card to share with you that will be available in the store this friday.


This is the super cute SVG Cutting Files ~ Elf Flip Card.  I made two of them, because I accidentally did the first one (on the left) upside down lol.  These are super fun and easy to put together and mass produce.  All I did extra was add the little balls to each.  Then I added the sentiment using the Jaded Blossom ~ Elf Workshop.  And the label is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Once again, this new file will be available in the store this Friday.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

No comments: