Monday, October 17, 2016

Ahoy! It's a BOY!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And I have a very special and fun project to share with you today.  It's a sweet little diaper cake!  


I made this one with a fun nautical theme for my cousin who will be having a baby boy in just a few weeks.  


For the cake topper, I started with the SVG Cutting Files ~ Mini Gift Card Envelope Fold Over Holder.  To decorate the front of the gift card holder, I used the SVG Cutting Files ~ Stork.  Then I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Rectangle Dies 1 for the sentiment box.  And the sentiments are from the My Creative Time ~ Hey Sailor! and the My Creative Time ~ Hello Baby.




For all of the nautical themed elements, I used the SVG Cutting Files ~ Kawaii Sailing Lollipop Summer Covers.  Aren't they just adorable?!?!  


And finally, for the rest of the cake, I added little baby necessities.  I just LOVE how it turned out.  I hope you do too.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

No comments: