Thursday, January 18, 2018

Carved Initials Log Box

Hi everyone! This is Tina from The Scrappin Rabbit blog and I have a cute sneak peek project to share today! It is using the new Carved Initials Log Box file that will be available for purchase in the shop Friday. 


Isn't it just adorable? You get the whole alphabet with this one. I chose my husband's and my initials to decorate with. I cut it out at 11.5" and as you can see it makes a really nice size box just under 3.5" in diameter. 


I embellished my box with some red ribbon and a tag and sentiment from Jaded 
blossom's Mi Amore stamps and Mini Tag Dies. The heart is from the Banner Dies. I made a video showing how to assemble this here:


SVG Cutting Files- Carved Initials Log Box

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment: