Monday, March 26, 2018

Believe

Hey SVGCuttingFiles Fans!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here today to give you a little peek of a file that will be in the store this Friday called, Bunny Munching Carrot.


Isn't this bunny cute?? I decided to use a sketch from SVGCuttingfiles, CS-54, for my card and layers. I added that sweet Bunny Munching Carrot to the front and added some accents with my white gel pen. I added a greeting from the Easter Treats 2 stamp set from Jaded Blossom and finished off my card with some white Nuvo drops and some doodling with my black sharpie pen. I think it turned out so cute!! I love that bunny and the sketch made the card so simple to put together!!

SVG Cutting Files

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️