Monday, May 21, 2018

Puppy Face Card

Hey SVGCuttingFiles Fans!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here today to give you a little peek of a card file that will be in the store this Friday called, Animal Face Card Puppy


Isn't this the cutest?? I added a bit of chalk for her little cheeks and some glossy accents on her little nose. I popped up her flower with some foam tape and added a little pearl to the center. I added my greeting using a Word Die from Jaded Blossom and my card was finished!

Products used:
SVG Cutting Files: Animal Face Card Puppy 
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Good Day Sunshine 
Dies: Word Dies by Jaded Blossom
Misc.: Glossy Accents, Pearl, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️