Friday, November 9, 2012

Toboggan Boy

Hey Everyone Raven here today from Love4stamps!
I am super excited to share a card that I made with you all today. It is sooooo close to Christmas I am trying to get all of these Christmas cards made. Someone asked me one year why I didn't make them all the same card and I said "because you are all so different". lol I think each person or family should have a card that represents them so I AM IN LOVE with this card. lol.
 
Lemme show you... 
 
I know right super dooper cute.
 

Here's a list of What was used:
Cameo- Toboggan Boy
Ink- Staz on black, and Vintage Photo
Embellishments- cutie pie tag and twine from Maya Road, I also used some glitter hearts from Doodlebug Design Merry & Bright collection
Stamps- Merry Christmas is from the PKSC-11 Peachy Keen Stamps Club Recurring Billing, and PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment
Tools- Embossing folder, Coordinates Sander, BigShot
Paper- WorldWin Cut Mates (solid colors) and Doodlebug Design for the pattern paper.
Adhesive- ATG, 3L adhesive and dimensionals
 
Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope you are having a great Friday!!!!

2 comments:

Creating Anniething said...

Super Cute Raven, as I knew it would be... Glad you had fun with the file!!

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! It looks like an easel card? I love them!!