Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Winter Blue

 

This cut file is named Winter Blue and available from


I used the same type of card base as last weeks, only tried to make it more of a triangle fold.  The cut file is great...what can I say....great to cut out, and great to put together.  Instead of using the face with cut out eyes, I stamped the eyes only from Peachy Keen Faces and soo easy to do.  The mouth, I will have to say, is one I used with a brown fine tip pen and the bottom of a glue pen and than the two sides I had drawn in.  

The sentiment is from a font I font on the Internet somewhere, and I cut out the snowflakes from the SCAL3  Shape Library: Winter.  I stamped snowflakes along the sides and inside part of the card.  

Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

adorable !! love the easel style type card !! tooo cute !!