Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy New Year

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And it's almost that time!!!  How many of you are going to watch the ball drop?  Well I hope you all had a wonderful 2015!!!


Doesn't he just make you giggle?  Hee!  To make this little cutie I combined two different files.  The clock body, hands and shoes are from the SVG Cutting Files ~ Old Wine Alarm Clock.  And the eyes and mouth are from the SVG Cutting Files ~ Big Eye Candle.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Happy New Year.  I cut the background with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  That paper is from the Authentique ~ Spectrum Series II.  All of the other cardstock is from Papertrey Ink, except for the silver paper which is from my stash.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

Love it -- great image