Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas Ornament Set!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! I had pre sneaked one of the new ornaments a few weeks ago. Here are all of them. I made more of the ones with Stamp AnnieThing! Brittney and also
used James- You're so Hip for the boy and from Jaded Blossom I used
Stitched Circle Dies for one of the layers, the Fun Money for the to and from on all the back of the ornaments and from SVG Cutting Files I used the new
Christmas ornament Set for all the base of them.
Hope you like them!!! :)
 


 
 Supplies I Used for my Ornaments: 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge Nov - Thanksgiving Challenge
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Thanksgiving
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

WOW! They are just Precious!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Beckie Williams said...

These are so pretty I had to tell you again!!