Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Calendar Card Pack Series ~ March

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And I am so excited, because today I have the next installment of the Calendar Card Pack Series.  Just like last month, I have two projects using this file: an A2 size card and a 6x8 size calendar piece.


This month is the March cut.  This file will be in the SVG Cutting Files ~ Calendar Card Pack 1.   Don't you just love all of those fun shamrocks?  I added a few smaller lucky ones and added a bit of Shamrock ~ Stickles for a bit of sparkle to match our homemade ears.  :)
  

This is the traditional A2 size card.  The fun shamrock border will fit perfectly around the edges of your card. The month, in this case March, will be a separately cut piece that you can place in any position. The photo that I added is a 4x6 size photo that I trimmed down just a bit to fit inside the frame.


For my calendar piece, I enlarged the original cut file.  The background mats measure 6x8 inches.  And the photo I used was a 5x7 size that I trimmed down just a bit to fit inside the frame.  


Well my creative friends, I hope you have enjoyed the March installment of the Calendar Card Pack Series. I am just LOVING it so far!!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

No comments: