Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Have an Elephantastic Birthday!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And today I have a fun new file from the series of Chunky Animals that will be available this Friday.  

 
This is the SVG Cutting Files ~ Chunky Animal : Elephant.  Isn't he a cutie?  I tried to crinkle up the cardstock to make him look like a wrinkly old elephant.  The cut file comes with both the elephant and the peanut.  I cut the background piece using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  To make this a fun birthday card, I also added the balloons and party hat from the Jaded Blossom ~ Birthday Dies.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Party Animal.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments: