Friday, April 6, 2018

Hello


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog and I have a kitty card to share...LOVE this svg! I also used a NEW-stencil and word die from Stamp Anniething. Jaded Blossom made an appearance with the sentiment stamp and the heart dies. Thanks for stopping by....Lee-Ann :)
***pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. SVGCuttingFiles-Tea Cup Kitty-HERE
  2. StampAnniething-Buttons Oh My, Hello word die
  3. Jaded Blossom-Heart dies, Kind Thanks, Banner dies
  4. Distress ink-picked raspberry, vintage photo, antique linen
  5. Versafine Onyx black ink
  6. AC-browns, white and black card stock
  7. Nuvo Crystal Drops-ebony black
  8. Signo white gel pen
  9. Spectrum  Noir markers PP2
  10. Doodlebug-Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints, Dot Grid Daisy Stripe Rainbow Petite Prints

No comments: