Monday, April 23, 2018

NEW!! Double Gateway Scallop Card!

Hey SVGCuttingFiles Fans!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here today to give you a little peek of a card file that will be in the store this Friday called, Double Gateway Scallop.


I went with a baby theme for my card and used some pink and gray papers for a little girl. 


I decorated the front with a stamp from Jaded Blossom, along with a little bow. I added some sticky flat back pearls to add a little dimension and a little extra girlie flair lol!


Once opened, I have a little onesie in the corner and the Congrats greeting.



Super fast to put together and I think this card came out just as precious as can be!

Here is a list of supplies I used to make my card:

SVG: Double Gateway Scallop Card by SVGCuttingFiles
Stamp: Jaded Blossom's New Baby
Dies: Jaded Blossom's Baby Dies & Bow Dies
Patterned Paper: Special Delivery by Pebbles
Misc.: Pearls, Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

No comments: