Monday, March 11, 2019

Bunny & Chick Mini Baskets

Hi everyone!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog today and I have some fun little mini Easter baskets to share with you.


These were so incredibly easy to make! Seriously, the file does it all for you just about. After I had all my Bunny and Chick pieces cut out from the Mini Spring Basket Animals, all I had to do was assemble! I added a little twine bow to my bunny and a little bow tie to my chick. I gave them both some cheeks with a bit of chalk and a little doodling with a white gel pen. 


The back of the little baskets are just as cute as the front side!! I added a bit of cotton for the bunny tail and popped up the feathers on the chick with some foam tape. Absolutely adorable!!!

SVG Cutting Files Used:
 --Mini Spring Basket Animals (SVG Cutting Files)--

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable baskets!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Beckie Williams said...

These are just super cute!!