Friday, March 1, 2019

I'm Lucky To Have A Friend Like You

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a card to share. I used the Kawaii Bunny with Shamrock to create this card.



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies I used the Kawaii Bunny with Shamrock file and cut it out with my Cameo.
I stamped the face on the shamrock using the Kawaii II Face stamps and used a white gel pen for all the highlights.
To finish, I tied some twine around the card and stamped the sentiment from the Go Green stamp set.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Beckie Williams said...

This is just too darn cute. Your bunny and shamrock are super sweet.